- 3/4 lb. cooked pasta
- 3 C prepared marinara
- 1 1/2 C fresh ricotta
- 1 TBS balsamic vinegar
- kosher salt
- ground pepper
- 2 C shredded mozzarella
- 1 C Parmesan, grated
- 2 C cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 C basil, thinly sliced
- Balsamic glaze, for drizzling (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine marinara, ricotta and balsamic in a large bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Fold in cooked pasta and transfer mixture to a large baking dish. Cover with shredded mozzarella and parmesan, and place halved cherry tomatoes on top.
- Bake until the cheese melts and begins to turn golden-brown and bubbly in spots, about 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with basil and drizzle with balsamic glaze, if desired.