- 1/2 c. balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 1 1/2 tbsp. whole-grain mustard
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- 2 c. baby red potatoes, halved (quartered if large)
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 3-4 rosemary sprigs, for skillet
- Preheat oven to 425°
- In a large bowl, combine balsamic, honey, mustard, and garlic and season with salt and pepper. Whisk until combined
- Add chicken thighs and toss until fully coated, then transfer to the fridge to marinate at least 20 minutes and up to 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, prep potatoes: In a medium bowl, add potatoes and rosemary and season with salt and pepper. Add 1 tablespoon olive oil and toss until combined. Set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat remaining tablespoon oil. Add chicken and marinade and sear, skin side down, 2 minutes, then flip and sear 2 minutes more. Add potatoes to skillet, nestling them between chicken, and rosemary sprigs.
- Transfer to the oven and bake until potatoes are tender and chicken is cooked through, 20 minutes. (If potatoes need longer to cook, transfer chicken to a cutting board to rest and continue cooking until tender.)
- Serve chicken and potatoes with pan drippings.