- 20 ounces Apple Pie Filling
- 2 refrigerated pie crusts
- 2 Eggs lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- Sparkling Sugar optional
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Cover a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a nonstick baking mat and set aside.
- In a food processor, pulse 1 can of apple pie filling several seconds until almost smooth.
- On a floured surface, lay out 1 pie crust, and spread apple mixture evenly over the entire surface. Take second pie crust and place on top.
- With a pizza cutter, cut out fry shapes going vertically down the crust. Using a spatula, remove fries to prepared baking sheet. Brush egg wash over fries
- In a separate bowl combine sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg. Sprinkle sugar mixture and optional sparkling sugar over your fries.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes
- Remove from oven and serve with caramel, whipped cream or any desired toppings or dipping sauce.