- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/2 C Smucker's® Caramel Flavored Topping
- 1 box Pillsbury™ Moist Supreme® Devil's Food Premium Cake Mix
- 1 C water
- 1/2 Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 large eggs
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 4 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 (12 oz.) can PET® Evaporated Milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Coat 12-cup fluted tube pan with no-stick cooking spray. Place piece of rolled up foil in tube of pan to prevent cake from baking over top. Pour caramel topping into prepared pan.
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions using the water, oil and eggs. Pour evenly over caramel topping.
- Combine cream cheese, eggs, sweetened condensed milk, evaporated milk and vanilla in blender container. Process until blended. Pour slowly over cake batter. Note: While baking, the cake rises and the milk mixture goes to the bottom.
- Coat piece of foil with no-stick cooking spray. Cover pan, coated side down, tightly with foil. Place pan in large roasting pan. Pour hot water into roasting pan to a depth of 2 inches.
- Bake 2 hours or until toothpick in center still has a few moist crumbs. Place cake on cooling rack. Cool 15 minutes.
- Remove foil and invert onto serving plate. Cool 1 hour at room temperature. Chill 4 hours or overnight.